Thursday, December 31, 2009

Monitor Children Internet Need Router Monitoring Program To Monitor My Children's Internet Usage.?

Need Router monitoring program to monitor my children's internet usage.? - monitor children internet

Belkin 802.11g Wireless I use in my home network. While parental supervision has been, I would still ensure that your statistics once a while, no illegal animal to be unloaded like.

What type of router monitoring software available for free that they can monitor the usage of each IP address, type of management or the bandwidth?

Please help, the highlight of an acceptable answer. Thanks

1 comments:

13yearol... said...

If you have Norton Antivirus, you can use to acess the parental controls to block certain types of websites.

download psnever something that can take full control over your computer.

Post a Comment