Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Medical Alert Phone Anyone Else Realize The Guy On The ExtenZe Commericals Is THE SAME ACTOR From The Medical Alert Commercials!?

Anyone else realize the guy on the ExtenZe commericals is THE SAME ACTOR from the Medical alert Commercials!? - medical alert phone

Not that I'm old enough, or in a situation where I need these pills for penis enlargement. But it's really annoying when I saw an old man said on TV Extenze, because I thought I know this guy ...... Month was the purchase .... 3 hours businessmen and flashes some sorta medical alert chain if you are injured neck press and a voice asks if you're good trade-OLD 1980s are still running .... ITS HIM !!!!! Answer the phone with a headset to ask whether it goes well ... very angry that people are trying to do, the citizens of the product .... Liar and the whole time they're paid the players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment