Friday, December 18, 2009

Laser Hair Removal Vagin Pics I Would Like Laser Hair Removal On My Face. Does Anyone Know About This?

I would like laser hair removal on my face. Does anyone know about this? - laser hair removal vagin pics

I am 43 and I had a serious problem with the lips and chin hair for about 8 years ......... I noticed the hair on my cheeks seem a little heavier than before blonde Peach ....... Although the hair is on the lips and chin really dark.

Anyway, I think, get laser hair removal on my face ..... Lips, chin, cheeks

I called a few places, and most say they would have no problem with the laser on the lip and chin ...... May, but have problems with Peach Fuzz blond hair on my cheeks and sideburns.

Moreover, almost all places around $ 750 for the lips and chin are listed, and well over $ 1000 for everything.

What do you think? There are risks associated with laser hair removal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment