Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whats The Installation Code For Sims 2 Double Deluxe Why Won't My Sims 2 Double Deluxe Install?

Why Won't My Sims 2 Double Deluxe Install? - whats the installation code for sims 2 double deluxe

So today (September 18) was my birthday and my Sims 2 Deluxe (which I really) wanted. When you insert the CD into my laptop the first time something appears, (the usual popup thinger CD-ROM) and said, "watched folders" I knew it was really good and AutoInstall / reading, because I clicked on I , click if from a different series of CD-ROM. I asked my mother, and (the user or administrator?) Standard, and I clicked because I was not sure what to put in my code and administrative Activia. Registers Ring After installing the game started to load and when it reaches 100%, and suddenly disappeared, said: "Failed PROCESS DENIED" I was confused. I have the CD (cleaned), then put it in and nothing happened. I am very frusterated ... almost to a boil. How does it work? I searched for hours and hours of the various online forums, but nothing seemed to work .... Help?

1 comments:

wollybut... said...

1. Remove the files in C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Documents and Settings \\% username% \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Local Settings \\ Temp and C: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Windows \\ \\ Temp-folder if it exists.

If there is a read-only file in the temporary folder that the installer could not be installed.

2. Make sure you have administrator rights
3. Install the Add / Remove Programs.

Post a Comment