Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mirtazapine Ear Problems MIRTAZAPINE(Anti-Depressant) Has Anyone Had Any Experiences With Taking This Medication?

MIRTAZAPINE(Anti-Depressant) Has anyone had any experiences with taking this medication? - mirtazapine ear problems

I've recently started taking medication for depression and found that, if I had my last night stunned first. I woke up and felt himself to be very honest and able to run some light weights, and six miles, then I think I can after 17 years, has found the antidote to right-depressants.
I wish I knew that the experience of taking this drug. I have tried Prozac during my youth, I felt myself strangely. Seroxat in my twenty years that made me Loopy including self-mutilation. Citalopram in my 30, did nothing, but I felt like my ears were ringing. I hope it can be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment