Sunday, February 21, 2010

1year Old Baby Girl Dresses Eliezer B. Tugonon S 'd Name Of My Father.for 20 Yrs,i Didnt See Him Yet.can Anybody Help Me?im Looking 4 Him!

Eliezer b. tugonon s 'd name of my father.for 20 yrs,i didnt see him yet.can anybody help me?im looking 4 him! - 1year old baby girl dresses

It is a Philippine army. Kananga, Leyte is the place where the wine. I do not see my parents on the one hand Hes But one of them. I'll be very happy if given the opportunity to meet him one day. And what would be the U could help me. He is currently in Palawan Puerto princis Westcom with HES and his girlfriend of 1 year. Ive been single and alone for so many years of waiting. Can you help me in the heart come from Hes, see me play? I can be contacted at these numbers ... +639296701732
I am Elizabeth Tugonon abandoned, Hes, her daughter from the moment you begin to breathe. Currently I live in my guest house ext a2 # 82 Arlington Pond. San Sambag Jones II Ave. Cebu City.
Thank you for your time reading ...

1 comments:

read my profile said...

thankf or information.

Post a Comment