Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Employment Contract Disputes I Need Help With A Contract Dispute With A Former Employer. How Do Lawyers Get Paid For Helping Me?

I need help with a contract dispute with a former employer. How do lawyers get paid for helping me? - employment contract disputes

I am a nurse and in my previous job, I would do a share of the money earned while I worked there. After my departure, my former employer refuses to pay me if I am guilty. In the search for legal aid attorney, how to make money? Do I have to be paid directly to him or the money comes from the amount you received from my former employer?

Thanks for any help

2 comments:

matthewk... said...

This will be starting on the legal theories and stated that the relative risk in this case. Some state laws allow recovery of attorney's fees if the employee's salary is not properly withheld. If the fees for attorneys, "according to the law are available to the Attorney General to work on a contingency fee (you pay a percentage of the recovery if the case is settled or resolved).

If it works, no provision of the lawyer, the lawyer usually on an hourly basis.

I suggest that you can make contact with a local bar, a reference to several lawyers who help.

Eagle_Ki... said...

Please do not vote for my answer. The answer above is very good.

No response is necessary, but a second answer is the only way to close the question.

Post a Comment