Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cd Hack Morrowind For PC Gaming: How Can I Hack My Games So I Dont Have To Use The CD To Play Them?

For PC Gaming: How can I hack my games so I dont have to use the CD to play them? - cd hack morrowind

I understand that there are ways to pirate games, they do not need the CD in contact, but I have no idea how.

I travel a lot in the army, and I really want games that they are pirates, so do not carry around with them a burden, but the "Play Disc" for games that I have. If anyone knows a way to be really great.

5 comments:

perfecsa... said...

Invite a so-called "no-CD patch.

www.gamecopyworld.com

jcurriei... said...

Be vewy vewy caweful ...

You are techically hacking tools ...

That and some services, copy protection is against the system crashes and / or not working properly on your system, if one of these programs are: * make * all over your system.

If you have more players, different games (CoD Series Hellgate London playing two entire groups / games) you can with no or only a limited number of CD (CoD2 - must play 1 to 4 CD players).

Good luck!

dr.j_07 said...

Go to Google, the search for "crack no cd (then the name of the game)" after fonding One U is unloaded and the test, or add file crack in the main game directory, overwriting the origonal. Application / EXE directory

Citron said...

Try this http://www.sharewaretown.com/Game-Jackal ...
Game Google or a jackal

Basically, you copy the beginning of the game, if you are in your CD, you never ban on the CD.

Dan P said...

You can buy anything, the software media thing, I do not know what their names. how it works is that adding a few drives on your PC / laptop. then any CD, DVD or games you want to store on your computer without the disc remains in the unit. the restriction of a CD / DVD / game each. Have fun =]

Post a Comment